Changing the World Starts at Home
The Home-Educating Family is the gateway for your family to be a part of the most meaningful discussions taking place in the homeschooling community today.
Teaching your children at home in the 21st century is starkly different than it was over thirty years ago when the homeschooling movement began. Families now have more options, support and resources than every before! The mission of HEF is to keep you abreast of all that is crucial and all that is available to you as a family so that your family can have the very best home-educating experience possible.
HEF is committed to addressing those topics that influence us most deeply, such as changing educational programs, parenting, marriage and gender, and the family's important roles in the church and the government. At the same time, we give you immensely practical advice on implementing the newest and best ideas in homeschooling!
HEF is for families who want their children to be able to think and thoughtfully engage the culture. Homeschoolers have the advantage of avoiding some of the worse elements of our world, but we also have the responsibility of changing our world. HEF hopes to give you the encouragement, inspiration, and information to do just that!
Well-Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner
Successful Homeschooling Starts with the Well-Planned Day
Organize your busy days all in one place with this beautifully-designed planner. That Well-Planned Day is a family homeschool organizer, designed especially for moms. This effective, yet easy-to-use format will ensure that each day at your home is smooth and profitable. The Well-Planned Day includes:
- OVER 200 FULL COLOR PAGES
- 8.5 X 11 PRINTED BOOK - NOT A PDF DOWNLOAD
- Full Year Planner: July 2009 - June 2010
- Organize and Plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
- A Class Planner: Schedule each student's class assignments.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Semester Time Schedule: Track each day by the hour.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
- Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
- Transcript Evaluation Forms and Perforated Report Cards
- Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
- Family Worship & Prayer: Read through the Bible in a year and record prayer request weekly.
- Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
- and much more....
Well-Guided Highschooler – A 4 Year High School Plan
Well-Planned Day Online Version
Coming November 2009
Samples of Home Educating Magazine and Well-Planned Day are available in flip-book version on our website.
Home Educating Magazine is generously offering 100 Door Prizes - 1 year subscription to Home Educating Family Magazine $15.95 value each. Please see our giveaway page for more information about door prizes