The purpose of Split Decisionz is to provide a place for new or seasoned bloggers to get tips, techniques, tutorials, and free templates to enhance their blog's appearance and usability. There are many small and uncomplicated things that can be done to give your blog the look and feel of a professionally designed blog and I want to show them to you.

You see, I know what it’s like to be confused and somewhat agitated when blogging because of some of these little issues and since I have already done the research I thought I would help out someone else.

Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like for me to address on the blog. I’d love to hear your input!

Just some of the designs from our portfolio:Please read: Ordering, fill out one of these:
Design Brief in Word (.doc)
Design Brief in Adobe (.pdf),

then, return it to us by email:
Photobucket

I look forward to working with you!

Representative Name: Amy Bayliss
email: Amy@SplitDecisionz.com
website: www.splitdecisionz.com

0 Response to 'Split Decisionz'

Post a Comment

Newsletter & Updates

Subscribe to us to receive updates, current news, contest winners, and links to freebies!

Heart of the Matter Online